About the Small Business Chamber
The Small Business Chamber was organized in 1993 to provide information, education, and networking opportunities for small business owners in and around Savannah.
We accomplish our mission by holding monthly breakfast meetings, an annual Awards Banquet, and other events designed for members benefit.
To schedule speaking engagements, interviews with members, VIP press passes for events please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask our members about:
- Women Entrepreneurs in Savannah
- Small Business Community in Chatham County
- Small Business and Education - vital partnerships
- Minority-Owned Small Business Issues and opportunities
- Marketing and Advertising options for Small Business Owners
- Public Relations and PR for Small Business Owners
- Relocating to Savananh- info for small business owners
- Effective networking - self-promotion